Kandace has 30 years of experience in administration support, customer service, sales administration, and accounts receivables and payables. In addition, her experience in supporting small businesses and also large manufacturing companies will be a vital and reliable tool which will help your business excel.
• 17 years plus in a Sales Administrative role.
• Reception duties
• Typing 65 wpm.
• Data Entry 11,000 keystrokes per hour.
• Customer Service up to and including order entry, production, shipping and receiving, invoicing and
• Quoting and recommending the best product for our clients. Outsourcing outside vendors.
• Strong computer knowledge (ERP, SAP, MS Word, MS Excel, Access and various customer software
• Special talent in organisational skills.
• Can be depended upon to complete my assignments on time and with little or no supervision.
• Wrote processes for team members to use SAP AR reconciliation.
• Booking travel, hotel arrangements, meeting set up and trade show set up.
• Processing payments on account. Depositing into bank.
• Co-ordinating projects by communicating between the customer and the warehouse for distribution of
campaign materials across Canada. 1,200 locations per project.
• Converting manual records into computerised system to assist in setting up a new company.
• Cleaning up the account receivables and payables to current state. $100,000 in outstanding invoices past
• Created efficient filing systems, transforming records into readily retrievable form.
• Created an online template for my customer in our distribution area to follow instructions clearly and
• Completed Grade 12, Clarke Road Secondary School (Business Major)
• MS Office (Completed), Lotus Notes (Completed), SAP (Completed), Pathfinder (Completed), Adobe
• Completed RIBO Insurance Broker License in Ontario
• Completed Certified Customer Service Professional Course
Customer Service & Administrative Support
CSR and Sales Associate to the District Sales Manager of Southwestern Ontario
Accounts Payable Clerk